1. Mix 1 to 2 drops of Aromary Cedarwood Essential oil to 10 -15 ml of carrier oils like Virgin Coconut oil, Carrot seed and apply on abdomen and personal areas for anti-fungal , Anti-bacterial properties. Helps in sexual wellness.
This fragrance is unique and enchanting as the wooden scent might sweep your feet away to the dense woods of Africa or America. This bouquet is popular for its anti- stress properties
Details and Uses:
- Cedar wood is used in aromatherapy as in inhalant agent.
- It helps to reduce anxiety and stress
- It has properties to provide mental stimulation and equilibrium
- It is used for spiritual growth and upliftment
- Provides solutions for urinary and respiratory problems
- Should not be used during pregnancy
- Need to be careful during application
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 6.5 mm|
|Botanical Name||Cedrius Atlantica|